Truck Accident Lawyer in Clewiston, FL
When it comes to accidents on the road, those involving commercial trucks are especially dangerous. The significant size and weight difference between a commercial truck and other vehicles on the road makes trucking accidents more destructive. Serious personal injury and property damage can occur, even from low-speed collisions.
A trucking company and its commercial drivers have a responsibility to operate their vehicles safely. When they fail to do so, our experienced truck accident lawyer in Clewiston, FL, can help.
At The Dash Cam Lawyer®, we provide comprehensive legal representation after a truck accident to protect your rights and help you pursue compensation as you focus on recovering from your injuries.
Common Causes of Florida Truck Accidents
Commercial drivers must undergo extensive training and hold special licenses to operate trucks. However, mistakes still occur that can cause devastating auto accidents and significant injuries. Drivers are often responsible for causing auto incidents due to distracted driving or failing to observe safety protocols.
Trucks that transport oversized or dangerous loads are more susceptible to causing serious accidents.
Motor vehicle accidents involving commercial trucks can happen due to:
- Distracted driving, such as talking on the phone or texting
- Driver fatigue
- Driving under the influence
- Aggressive or reckless driving
- Unsafe lane changes
- Unsecured or falling cargo
- Blind spots
- Brake failure
- Tire blowout
- Jackknifing (folding vehicle)
What to Do After a Commercial Truck Accident
Immediately following the trucking accident, be mindful of the next steps to ensure your safety, help you build a solid case later, and protect your rights.
- Move to a Safe Location. If possible, move out of the roadway and find a safe location.
- Contact Emergency Services. Regardless of the severity of the crash, contact emergency services to check for injuries and gather evidence.
- Seek Medical Attention. Accidents involving commercial trucks are likely to cause serious injuries. Proper medical attention can identify injuries and initiate treatment.
- Contact an Experienced Trucking Lawyer. Our hardworking staff provides assistance with managing the claim with the insurance company, organizing evidence, and seeking restitution for your injuries and medical expenses.
How a Truck Accident Lawyer Can Help
Following a motor vehicle accident, legal guidance from a reliable truck accident lawyer in Clewiston, FL, can simplify an otherwise stressful and frustrating process.
Our personal injury attorney can help you navigate the claims process and gather evidence. Documents such as police reports and medical bills can help prove who caused the accident and the damages that occurred. After which, our lawyer can negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf.
Contact Our Florida Truck Accident Attorney
Trucking and transport companies expose themselves to more liability than the average motor vehicle driver. Because of this, state regulations require them to hold additional insurance to protect themselves and others.
If you were in an auto accident with a commercial driver, you can seek compensation from the at-fault driver’s insurance company with the help of our experienced truck accident lawyer in Clewiston, FL.
Contact our knowledgeable attorney at The Dash Cam Lawyer®, today at 561-DASHCAM for comprehensive legal assistance with your trucking accident case.
Start Your Free
Call us or complete the form below.
We'll keep your information confidential.
Lake Worth Office
Belle Glade Office
By appointment only
Download Our Personal Injury App Today
Our app serves as a checklist for any type of injury and is especially beneficial at the scene of the accident - like having a personal injury attorney there with you!